Chinese name: Luting (吕婷) the first name is comparatively rare in China, while my last name is a character often describing a girl who's fair ,beautiful and elegant. My parents give me this name but I'm afraid I've failed their expectations due to my boyish disposition
English name: Zorro. I guess most of you guys must be familiar with the movie The Legend of Zorro. Yes! That's the reason for my choosing this name. As a matter of fact, I was deeply fascinated with his thrilling experiences, charming personality and disposition and i wish to be a person like him.
Hometown: My hometown is Zhu Ma dian (驻马店) in Henan province .When mentioned about Henan, most people will instantly come up with a word "Crowd". That's true. Located in the central China, Henan is the most populated province in China and is much alike Wuhan for their adjacency. So when i first came to Wuhan for university study, I felt nothing uncomfortable with the circumstances,while my schoolmates were always complaining about the weather, food, crowd population etc.
There's a specialty in my hometown called Hot and Spicy Paste Soup which can't be found anywhere else.It is a kind of past made up of many ingredients ,such as peanuts,vermicelli(粉丝), diced beef steak, kelp(海带) and so on. It 's been my favourite food since i was a little kid and I've been missing it so much since i came to Wuhan, so every time i come back home I'll have a lot of it .
Henan plays an important role in Chinese history. City Luoyang(洛阳) and Kaifeng (开封) was chosen as China's old capital for several times. It once was China's cultural and political center and has cultivated numerous brilliant people and culture. The great philosopher Laozi, father of Daoism and once enlightened Confucius , was born in Henan. It's the same condition with Dufu, crowned as the Saint of Chinese poetry. The famous Shaolin Temple is also located in our province.
Major: I'm an English major in WHUT and I love American culture.
Hobby: I'm crazy about music ,and hiphop music is my favourite. I like wearing my earphones all the time ,because i just can't live without music .of couse i won't play it when I'm talking with people ,but still i wear it.Dancing is also another important part in my life. I like performing on the stage and enjoy the screaming and shouting from the audience.
Short term plan: Recently i just formed a dancing crew with 10 members or so .I hope to practice dancing more during my college life and this is also a preparation for my graduation concert. I need to explain, actually, I plan to hold my own concert next year when i graduate and i need my dancing team can help me for the concert.
Long term plan: I dream about being a singer ,or at least ,anything related to music, even though I'm majoring in English. I love music so much ,i just don't know whether i'll be happy if i do other work.Currently ,i just try to join in more music competitions or performances to seek opportunity.
My favourite Motto: Just do it!
No comments:
Post a Comment