
Profile: No. 2
Chinese Name: 邓惠晶 Dèng Huì Jīng (邓:a surname, 惠:virtuous 晶:crystal)
English Name: Janet
My motto: Life is an accumulation of experience.
Hometown: Foshan city, Guangdong Province, China.
( Guangdong: Dated back to ancient China,Guandong is the mixing-up and early immigrants known as Guyue minority. Yue people mainly indicates the people resides around Pearl River Delta who speaks Cantonese. Guangdong Province,with 2200 years in history, is in southern China,with Hunan to its north, Guangxi to its west, Fujian to its east, and Hainan, Hongkong, Macau to its south. The weather is warm and humid because it’s in the subtropical zone. Its area is 179,766sq.km and it has a population of 86.42 million.It’s famous for its prosperity, southern culture and Yue cuisine. Its complexity is benefited from the Guyue heritage and Han culture from mid- China, and Yue culture grows to be a culture of diversity under the influence from the western culture and the once economy.
Foshan city: Foshan is believed to be the second largest city after Guangzhou these years. It’s famous for pottery and porcelain, lion dance, paper cutting and Huáng Fēi Hóng, a well-known martial arts figure in China. Foshan’s specialties: home appliances such as Midea, Galanz, Vanward, etc.. Furniture, flowers, Shuangpi milk.)
Major: Wuhan University of Technology-English
Minor: Wuhan University-International Trade and Economics.
Short term plan: To accomplish my project; Pass BEC Higher.
Long term plan: To learn more about business and deal with foreign trade.
Interests: songs,PSP games,eating ,sea, pasture,nature.
Favorite: Book- Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown.
Musician-方大同,Lisa ono(小野丽莎), Jason Mraz, Daniel Powter.
Films: Brides Wars, The Lord of The Ring.
Poet-李清照 ( A female Chinese poet, especially her poem《声声慢》 ).
Experience: To travel with my family or my best friend.
Place: When the plane flies above the sea of cloud.
Season: Summer.
Seafood: Big crabs and shrimps.
Astrophysics: Stars.
Self-evaluation: I’m an easy-going, independent girl. I like seeing movies which can make me laugh to death (e.g. 周星驰’s movies. ). I’m intersted in business, espcially business made by students.I like cleanliness and I like to eat dishes made by my mother. I’ll be a good cook soon because I’m going to learn cooking from my mother this summer! Hope I can cook some Gaungdong cuisine for you later!
No comments:
Post a Comment